No previous experience required! Reiki 1 & 2 is easy to learn, and powerful to use on yourself, friends, family, clients, pets, plants, crystals and more! Everyone ages 13 and up, and all walks of life are welcome. Whether you are a professional, a lay person, or a closet healer, you will enjoy this class and definitely benefit from the material presented! Upon completion of this 2-day workshop, you will receive a certificate from The International Center for Reiki Training. You will have the skills and knowledge needed to immediately start giving yourself and others powerful Reiki treatments!
If you are already a Reiki practitioner, this course will most certainly enhance your previous Reiki training and add to your Reiki tool box! Contact hours available for Massage Therapists and Nurses!
This class is a pre-requisite to obtaining Professional Member status through the Reiki Membership Association available with The International Center for Reiki Training.
In this healing 2 day class, we will learn:
- The use of Reiki to connect to your Highest Spiritual Guidance.
- Using Reiki to heal mental, emotional and spiritual challenges.
- How Reiki alleviates pain and illness in the physical body.
- Self-empowerment and strengthening your own auric field with Reiki energy.
- Creating a healing environment for your home and family.
- Using Reiki to create with and to manifest your goals.
- Healing unwanted habits that may be blocking your desires and goals.
- Creating positive changes in your relationships and self-image.
- The profound ripple effects of using long distance Reiki.
- How to give a full 60 minute Reiki treatment to others.
- How to give yourself a Reiki treatment to balance your chakras and heal your body.
Note that only 12 students are accepted per class with the intention of providing a classroom environment that supports personal healing, plenty of hands-on instruction, and quality time for getting all questions answered. Notification is posted here when classes reach full capacity of 12 Students. Otherwise feel free to register now for any class date listed above.
This class combines lecture, discussion, an attunement for each level, meditations and plenty of hands-on practice in a well organized, but relaxed program. The class material is helpful for all healthcare providers as well as “regular people” who wish to use Reiki for family, friends, pets, and self-healing. It is recommended that students under the age of 13 attend with an adult. Lisa honors the desire of all students who feel inspired to attend this class regardless of age or previous experience!
In Level I (which is Day 1) you will learn:
- What Reiki is, how it heals, and how you can apply it in your everyday life.
- History of Reiki backed up by verifiable facts and information.
- Use of the Gassho Meditation Technique practiced by Dr. Mikao Usui.
- How to heal the Aura with a Japanese technique called Bysosen Scanning.
- How to give yourself a Reiki treatment including self Byosen Scanning and Chakra cleansing.
- Kenyoku technique to strengthen your own energy and to disconnect from energy, that is not yours.
In Level II (which is Day 2) you will learn:
- 3 Powerful Reiki II Symbols! What each individual symbol means and what each symbol can be used for in your day to day life.
- How to use the Reiki II symbols when giving a treatment on yourself and others.
- Gyoshi-ho for expanding your ability to channel Reiki energy.
- How to give a long distance Reiki treatment specifically using the 3rd symbol.
- How to document treatments given and how to discuss with clients, patients, friends, even strangers, what the healing benefits of Reiki are and how it works.
A detailed 125-page class manual is included to assist you in a further home study of the course. Upon successful completion, a certificate from The International Center for Reiki Training is awarded. When you finish with this amazing weekend, you will have the skills and confidence necessary to give yourself and others a powerful Reiki healing treatment!
Continuing Education Credits available for Massage Therapists and Nurses.
- Tuition – $410
- Deposit – $175 will reserve your space and the remaining balance is due by the 1st day of class, or you may prefer to pay the full balance when you register. Deposits are non-refundable and may be transferred to future classes within 1 year.
- Class times – 9am to 6:30pm
- Lunch – A one-hour lunch break is given at approximately 12:45 pm. We have many restaurants and natural health food stores within 5 minutes driving distance.
- Dress – Casual, comfy, and warm.
- Location – Orem, Utah 84058
- Directions – Will be emailed to you after registration is received.
Hotel Accommodations: Google “Orem Hotels Near Center Street” and you will find several hotels located within 3 miles of Healing Light Training Center.
“Not many weekends can be categorized as life altering but being surrounded by Reiki for two days would definitely qualify as such. I had the opportunity to attend the Reiki I & II classes offered by Lisa StarAhnna at the Healing Light Reiki Training Center. They were powerful, inspiring, and insightful. Although Lisa could easily fill auditoriums with her genuine nature, by keeping the class to a limited number of students (in my experience, there were eight of us) it kept the classroom setting intimate and inviting. She encouraged questions and provided hours of hands-on practice which allowed each of us to leave with the confidence to perform Reiki on clients of our own. The other students in the class with me were perfect examples of divine timing. Their talents, gifts, and learning styles were complementary to the others’ in the group and which contributed to the comfort level each of us felt. The class left me thirsty for more and I can’t wait to go back for more information so I can further share the beauty of Reiki with everyone around me! Thank you to StarAhnna and each and every one of the students I had the opportunity to learn with.”H.H. from Utah
- June 3-4, 2017
- August 5-6, 2017
- September 9-10, 2017
- November 4-5, 2017